Fleet Insurance Development Executive - Buckinghamshire
Our Client are a globally operating Insurance Brokerage.
We are looking to recruit a Fleet Business Development Executive join our team in High Wycombe. You will be responsible for proactively sourcing and developing new business opportunities ensuring continual business growth in order to maximise profitable revenues in line with company objectives.
You will ideally have experience of generating new business by identifying, building, nurturing and maintaining relationships with potential clients including continued relationship management of clients resulting in year on year income generation against targets.
Role: Fleet Insurance Development Executive
Salary: £28,000 - £34,000 + Car Allowance + Uncapped Bonus
- Assist in the overall delivery of the unit’s new business target by delivering an annual minimum retained income
- Generate opportunities to provide insurance solutions to prospects that can be measured by the number and mix of cold, warm and hot prospects in conjunction with consistent year on year new income generation
- Proactive use of Company systems and records to enable accurate recording of activity re pipeline of prospective clients
- Identify cross referral opportunities and introduce clients to internal product colleagues
- Through effective research and analysis of prospect’s insurance arrangements and requirements, effectively deliver end to end process to add value to the client relationship
- Regular contact and monitoring of prospects using various mediums, i.e. meetings, letter/post, email, telephone and other functionality within Company systems and records (e.g. Sales Force)
- Identify and develop new prospects
Experience, Knowledge and Skills
- Holding/working towards one of the Chartered Insurance Institute Qualification: Dip CII/ FIT (Fitness Insurance Test) desirable
- Educated to A-Level standard or equivalent
- Good knowledge of general insurance (London Market / Lloyd’s and Industry) products, services, and good understanding of underlying legal principles and practices relating to risk within own role capacity
- Formal Sales training desirable
- Business acumen of sales management experience gained in a commercial setting
- Good knowledge of client market and insurance industry network
- Proven track record of delivering against targets within a regulated, measurable framework
- Achieved/exceeded SLAs
- Experience of dealing with lead generation and pipe-line building methods
- Tactical negotiation and influencing experience with internal/external stakeholders
- Rapport-building experience
- Evidence of effectively prioritising risks to manage concurrent workflow
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Ability to identify potential risks/issues and seek advice/consultation when required
- Ability to adapt to changing demands and priorities
- Results driven mind-set
- Manages change and ambiguity
- Takes initiative for seeking opportunities
- High level of empathy and engagement to gain trust
- Highest degree of ethics and integrity in client focus
- MS Office proficiency
- Eligible to work in the UK
Commercial Account Handler - Oxford
Our Client are an insurance Broker in Ox2. Could I interest you in this role?
Role: Commercial Account Handler
Salary: To £25,000 + Bonus
To ensure that client renewals and mid term adjustments are actioned and administered in a timely and efficient manner.
To fully support Account Executives to achieve and exceed budgeted income.
- To ensure that all renewal documentation is available to Account Executives within agreed time scales.
- To issue clients with risk registers and schedules of insurance.
- To chase insurers for outstanding documentation.
- To advise insurers of mid term adjustments and to process the necessary documentation to the client.
- To pro actively manage the client relationship, in conjunction with the Account Executive, to ensure that service standards are exceeded.
- To provide insurers with presentations on new and renewal business.
- To identify and maximise cross selling opportunities for all clients (in conjunction with the Account Executive where appropriate).
Placement and Administration
To ensure that placement targets are supported.
- To liaise with underwriters to ensure placement targets are met.
- To record claims in line with procedures and provide statistics when requested.
- To maintain client files in the agreed procedure.
To Underwrite commercial combined risks from a designated panel of intermediaries within agreed authority levels, to achieve profitable growth in line with Company and branch objectives.
Role: Commercial Development Underwriter
Salary: To £27,000 + Bonus
- Underwrite new and existing business profitability, accurately and in line with established Underwriting practice
- Supply underwriting support to Account Managers as required
- Maintain and develop business relationships with intermediaries
- Produce timely and accurate documentation
- Actively encourage generation of profitable new business
- Respond to customers requests for information
- Promote the business through a polite, helpful and willing attitude to all customers and colleagues – external and internal
- Assist and coach colleagues with technical and procedural aspects of underwriting, as required.
- New business/retention of business targets to be met
- Service standards
- Managing Underwriting statistics
- Right first time documentation
Our Client are part of a Broker Group with offices across the South. Could this role interest you?
To £22,000 + Monthly Bonus - Basingstoke
- Confident, driven and target focussed salesperson with at least a years experience in the insurance industry
- Must be comfortable selling and servicing some of the following policy types: commercial vehicle, public liability, private car, property owners and household
- Positive attitude a must
- Excellent customer service skills
- Good communicator
- Good standard of numeracy and literacy a must
- Team player
- I am looking for someone who can hit the ground running and deliver the required level of new policy sales from the outset
- Experience of the Open i system an advantage but not essential
- Experience in small commercial insurance would be an advantage but again not essential (We are the commercial branch but also handle a large volume of personal lines business)
- Taking incoming calls from new and prospective clients
- Providing quotations and selling a range of policies to new and existing clients
- Cross selling
- Up selling add on products
- Achieving a monthly sales target
- Competitive salary and sales related bonus
- 22 days holiday
- Private health insurance
- Funded Chartered Insurance Institute study (Optional)
- 2 annual fully expensed company functions
- Working hours 9am - 5.30pm
- Monday to Friday
Our Client are a large Broker Group operating throughout the British Isles. You will need a minimum 18 months experience in this field.
Role: Healthcare & JIB Account Handler
Location: Reading Town Centre
Salary: to £24,000
Purpose of the job: To provide technical support to team and assist in the proactive management of own workload in order to provide a professional service to clients. To provide clients with day to day administrative and technical support with regards their products and services.
Business Unit Specific
Healthcare & JIB
To assist in the resolution of claims queries, by referring to insurers for confirmation of cover and clarification.
To understand the client insurance needs and identify the correct insurer market, seeking advice from colleagues and Team Leader. To present/broke standard risks to the relevant insurers to enable a quotation to be provided
To assist in the sympathetic resolution of death claims when necessary, liaising with HR, scheme contact, providers and other relevant business areas.
Hold effective monthly 1-1 meetings, team meetings and bi-annual performance reviews.
What we expect you to do:
- To act as primary point of contact for client servicing issues, establishing effective relationships with clients. Where required, escalating issues for resolution.
- Produce professional and complete documentation / correspondence in a compliant manner within timescales confirmed by relevant Service Level Agreements.
- Work on own initiative and to prioritise client’s enquiries effectively, keeping the Team Leader informed of workload and delays in processing.
- Ensure that all business activity is logged on core systems so that revenue can be accurately recorded and monitored.
- Demonstrate an enthusiasm and interest in gaining knowledge of additional Group products and propositions.
- To take ownership of all tasks relating to allocated portfolio and to proactively manage priorities and deadlines, delivering reports and client documentation accordingly.
- Take responsibility for delivering exceptional service to all clients, showing respect and taking ownership of the enquiry whilst demonstrating excellent knowledge.
A brand new team member is wanted to join a very busy insurance broker's call centre-based affinity group team. The broker is well established, growing dynamically and offers real progression! Are you bright, enthusiastic, thrive in a busy environment and enjoy achieving goals? Do you have phone sales?
The role is a great blend of admin, organisational, IT & case management skills. Great training is provided plus company funded insurance qualifications.
There is no cold-calling or telesales. There ARE lots of leads, referrals and customer contact. You will be part of a friendly, professional team. They may be x customers or have asked for a quotation.
The role is giving your customers better, cheaper or more comprehensive insurance cover for motor (cars, family fleets, trikes, motor homes, vans etc), home insurance including buildings and contents insurance (for thatched, listed, new-builds, 2nd homes, properties requiring under-pinning or special measures as well as valuables, artworks, jewellery, golf clubs etc etc!), also travel insurance for all sorts of places and of course pet insurance to cover vet's bills and get treatment fast. So, varied and ever changing with no two days alike!
You will win customer's trust and loyalty through a listening approach, great customer service and your memorable personality and attention to detail.
The benefits package includes training, professional qualifications, a pension scheme, holiday enititlement and new measures coming in!
The hours are 8.00 am to 2.00 pm or 11.00 am to 8.00 pm Monday - Thursday (one late shift per week) plus some Saturday mornings 9.00 am to 4.00 pm on a rota, typically 1 in 4.
There is no bonus but there will be targets and you will receive pay rises for achieving those pre set standards. This was a conscious market decision to ensure fair sales to customers who are interested in a product to enable you to give best advice without financial impediment to you.
The role is permanent and full time. The company is expanding so there is great opportunity for career development, promotion, progression, a secure long term career and even specialisation or becoming a manager if you have that much to give back.
Please forward you CV and you will be contacted.
Our Client, part of a large Insurance Broker Group are looking to recruit, could I interest you in the role below?
Job Title : Commercial Account Handler
Group Company : Lancing
Salary: £20,000 - £25,000
To provide technical and administrative support to Account Directors/Executives in accordance with the company’s philosophies and standards. The prime function of the jobholder is to assist in the development of a profitable and growing account.
Role Responsibilities :
- Manage and build relationships with clients, promoting a favourable image of the company.
- Assist the Account Directors/Executives in providing bespoke insurances for designated clients.
- Build a general knowledge of designated clients, their industry and business operations.
- Ensure that a working knowledge is maintained of each client’s insurance history and their insurance policies in force.
Risk Broking & Placement
- Assist Account Directors/Executives with ‘pre-underwriting’ technical risk analysis, ensuring a working technical knowledge of policy coverage, clauses and exclusions.
- Provide information and prepare risk presentations to designated carriers/markets, and to clients.
- Assist in the promotion of positive sales development of designated clients including cross/up selling activities.
Portfolio Service Delivery / Policy Administration
- Provide full service delivery to all clients ensuring that service standards are at the highest level.
- Produce and progress documentation for cases which have been agreed to ensure timely and accurate file management.
Train new or inexperienced staff to ensure familiarity with the Company’s systems and processes.
Competencies Required :
Business Awareness : The jobholder must understand how own business area operates.
Communication : Communicates facts clearly in own area of knowledge.
Customer Focus : Reacts positively and effectively to customer needs.
Self / Staff Development : Participates in learning activities and makes use of the skills and abilities acquired in order to do their job effectively.
Drive & Resilience : Demonstrates commitment/focus in dealing with day-to-day tasks.
Influence & Negotiation : Presents facts in own area of knowledge and thinks about own impact.
Innovation : Is willing to try out new ways of doing things.
Leadership : Motivates others through own commitment and dedication.
Problem Solving : Uses familiar information available to make day-to-day decisions in own area.
Response to Change : Accepts change and adheres to new requirements.
Teamwork : Co-operates as a willing member of the team.
Technical Competence : The jobholder has a detailed specialist knowledge combined with expert ability in the area of competence.
We are currently looking for an experienced Commercial Account Executive to join an expanding insurance broker in Poole. You must have extensive experience within Commercial insurance and have been in the industry 5 years or more. You will be or have quite recently ran your own commercial insurance book. You will be responsible for generating new business, creating new customer contacts and clients, develop new business initiatives, development of prospect base, achieve agreed new business targets, effectively manage clients secured and achieve high levels of retention, operate within agreed company procedures in accordance with FCA requirements, maintain high levels of service standards to all clients and to maintain and develop good working relationships with all suppliers.
- Proven sales experience.
- Good client handling/presentation skills.
- Detailed knowledge of Commercial insurance products/market.
- Have had major responsibilities for running a commercial insurance book of business.
Location: Poole, Dorset
Up to £45,000 + Bonus + Benefits
Our Client are a globally operational Underwriting Company.
We are now looking to increase our footprint by further expanding into the mid-market sector, specifically for business over 10K, in support of our enhanced Mid Market proposition.
If you would like to join us we now have an opportunity for a Development Underwriter who can help us to realise this ambition.
This will appeal if you want to break new ground - supported by a world market leader.
Role: Development Underwriter
Salary: To £42,000 + Car + Bonus
You will be a highly experienced commercial underwriter with the ability to negotiate face to face with our intermediaries; you will be self motivated, and comfortable managing your own work load. A major part of the job will be conducting offsite surgeries on Broker panels so you will have previously undertaken this aspect.
What will I be doing?
- Profitably underwriting new Commercial business(£10K+), in line with established underwriting practice at and away from the base location.
- Proactively developing and maintaining business relationships with Brokers to actively encourage the generation of profitable commercial business.
- Proactively developing a prospect list of appropriate new business opportunities, ensuring that pipeline is managed and followed through.
- Assisting in Financial and Business planning by underwriting analysis and forecasting and action planning to achieve branch KPI’s.
- Conducting off site broker visits, enabling regional and personal financial KPIs to be achieved.
- Assisting in delivering underwriting coaching sessions to external customers with feedback.
- Coaching and developing new business Underwriters in trading and new business acquisition techniques.
What will I need?
- ACII Qualification or progression towards - preferred
- Excellent negotiation and sales skills.
- High level of technical product knowledge for Property and Casualty classes.
- Significant experience of Commercial underwriting.
- Extensive knowledge and understanding of the commercial insurance market.
- Sound knowledge of legislative and regulatory requirements for insurance.
- Able to succeed in a target driven environment.
What do we offer?
- Annual Bonus Scheme - typically 7.5% of annual basic salary.
- Joint contribution, defined contribution pension scheme.
- 25 days annual holiday, increasing to 28 days by 5th year of service (plus Bank Holidays).
- Structured personal development.
- Flexible benefits scheme.
- Tool of Trade Car.
- Financial incentives and support in obtaining professional qualifications.
We are seeking a Commercial Client Advisor to join our team. You will have a dedicated Account Executive and also run a book of your own business.
The likelyhood is that you will have had a long insurance career of which at least 10 years will be in Corporate or Commercial Broking.
Role: Corporate Account Handler
Location: High Wycombe
Salary: £30,000 - £35,000
- Working with the Account Executives with responsibility for the day to day administration of accounts, point of contact for routine enquiries, issuance of documentation (including invoices, summaries, certificates etc.).
- Assisting in the presentation of risks to underwriters and negotiation of terms.
- Liaising with Insurers and clients
- Utilising online quote facilities (training provided)
- Managing own book of smaller commercial clients, dealing with all aspects of the annual insurance cycle including renewal.
- Cross selling other insurance products
- Extensive experience within the Insurance Industry with particular reference to commercial insurance.
- Excellent communication and administration skills.
- Ideally previous experience with Open GI.
- Cert CII qualified or progress towards required.
Could this role be of interest?
Our Client are an independent Insurance Broker Group based in Reading, they are looking for a Sales Account Handler with 12 + months experience. You will come from a personal lines based background.
Role: Insurance Account Handler
Job Type: Permanent
Salary: £ 17,000 - £20,000 + Bonus
To meet budgeted income and profit targets by:
- Providing excellent service to an existing portfolio of customers.
- Increasing commission income through assisting with the production of profitable new business.
- Ensuring that customers are treated fairly at all times.
- Assisting with the successful execution of the Company’s Private Clients Strategy.
The position combines the following roles:
a) client facing account management.
b) placing broker; and
c) claims coordination
- A good academic background.
- Excellent written and verbal communication, interpersonal and customer interface skills - ability to establish rapport, credibility and trust with clients and prospects.
- Confidence and presence to promote and represent the Company.
- Competent at servicing insurance clients.
- Knowledge and experience of principal underwriting markets.
- Competent with Microsoft and broker software applications.
- Ability to work within delegated authority guidelines.