- Category: Administration
- Salary/Rate: £8.40/hour
- Full/Part Time: Full Time
Simple Recruitment Services are looking for an experienced Administrator to join our busy client in Marchwood. Youo will provide administrative support for the site, and will be expected to liaise with their Marine and Plant, Transfer Station, Sales and Operations teams, Finance teams and Managers.
This is a temporary to permananet role.
What you will do:
– Production & distribution of invoices and credit notes for both external and internal customers for all bulk, packaged and marine collections arranged through the relevant Customer Services Offices.
– Manage incoming driver(s) paperwork and present to transport department in a timely fashion for processing.
– Production of electronic spreadsheets in conjunction with transport paperwork, day sheets, mileage, fuel and customer charges.
– Management of paperwork and electronic spreadsheets for Marchwood Plant and Marine operations.
– Assist with production of month end reports and KPI's (as required)
– Work closely with company administration teams, site operations, transport and sales.
– General office duties (to include siote purchasing, filing, record keeping and daily postage).
– Develop personal skills and capability through ongoing training, as deemed appropriate by line management.
What you will need:
– Level 2 administration NVQ
– Excellent organisational, communication and telephone skills are essential.
– Attention to detail is essential.
– A team player with a flexible approach and able to work on own initiative.
– Numerate, literate and computer literate. Experience with Google, excel and word would be adventageous but training can be given.
– Previous administrative experience gained in a similar industry woulud be desirable but not essential.
To apply, please contact Callum at Simple Recruitment Services, Southampton