- Category: Catering
- Salary/Rate: ££17.20 / hour
- Full/Part Time: Temporary
Website Simple Recruitment Milton Keynes
Simple Recruitment are working with a client to recruit a Chef in a School for a high-profile client based in Bury St. Edmunds. This is an excellent opportunity for Chef to work in a stable environment.
As a Chef, you will be responsible for all aspects of service, including prep and cooking
Main job entails:
- Food preparation
- Service to the highest standard
- Overseeing kitchen cleanliness
- A confident, self-motivated, and driven person.
- Maintain high standards for food quality and customer service.
- Ideally experience in delivering good quality meals
In this role you will be working in large unit cooking for approx. 200- 300 staff and students per shift. We are looking for Chef to work ongoing over the at this location, this role is being offered on a permanent basis
Hours are Monday to Friday 08:30 to 14:30 . This role is an ongoing temp role
You will be required to have an Enhanced DBS
We are looking for an immediate start date. We can offer an attractive rate of £17.20 ph
If you are interested in the Chef position, based in Bury St. Edmunds then please apply today