- Category: Catering
- Salary/Rate: £24545 / Year
- Full/Part Time: Permanent
Website Simple Recruitment Reading
Firstly, if you can’t cook this role isn’t for you.
Secondly, if you can cook and want all school holidays off keep reading.
My client who is a school situated in Slough who need a chef to cook during term times only and enjoy all the school holidays.
Here’s what they’re looking for –
- A competent qualified chef to provide breakfast, morning break and lunch for students and staff
- Work off a rolling 3-week menu cycle
- Work to FSA standards
- Be on top of paperwork at all times
- Bring new menu ideas
- Work 7am – 3pm Monday to Thursday and 7am – 2:30 pm Friday
- Lead the team of yourself and 3 general assistants daily
- Be a kind human …. This is a school role after all!
What you’ll get for taking this role on –
- Salary of £24,545 a pay increase after 6 months and yearly pay increases
- Access to a healthcare benefit scheme
- Cycle to work scheme
- To only work 38 weeks in a year!
Any applicant will be subject to an enhanced DBS check as this is for a school.
If you’re interested, then apply and our consultant Nathan will be in touch.