- Category: Catering
- Salary/Rate: £20000 - £21500/annum
- Full/Part Time: Full Time
CDP – £20-21,500 PA DOE – CDP – Chef de Partie – Fresh food – Straight shifts – Career progression / life balance – Day shifts.
Simple Recruitment are now seeking a career focused and highly motivated Chef de Partie to work within a large team of chefs providing fresh food for a staff Canteen in Reading. An amazing opportunity for an objective driven chef with either a history in or seeking a transition into the office catering sector.
This role offers a rare opportunity to maintain a firm hold of your work life/balance without sacrificing the opportunity to grow and develop.
The successful candidate will have –
* A proven track record of cooking high quality, fresh food with a dedication to consistency in your work.
* The ability to cook for large numbers as well as the talent, drive and flair to set your skills to refined fine dining services.
* Strong communication and organisational skills.
* A natural desire to have a positive impact on your team as well your customers.
* All relevant health and safety training and certification including up to date knowledge of allergens, COSHH and HACCAP procedures
In return you can expect –
Accommodating shift patterns – Mostly straight shifts, though overtime is paid hourly when it becomes available; You would be working mainly 7-15:30.
Constant development and training in an environment that is ever growing and evolving with the times.
As well as –
A beautiful and modern working location and strength and support from your senior chefs