- Category: Catering
- Salary/Rate: £23000 - £24000/annum
- Full/Part Time: Full Time
ROLE: CHEF DE PARTIE
LOCATION: Kiln Green, READING
TIME & DATE: 5/7DAYS A WEEK with alternate weekends.
PAY RATE: £23K PER ANNUM
SIMPLE RECRUITMENT SEVERICES are currently recruiting for 3 Chef de partie to work for a 5* bespoke private clinic in the Reading area.
* The role includes a range of duties including Responsibility for the preparation and presentation of dishes, call orders, pastries and pastry deserts.
* Full control of waste, high level of cleanliness throughout the kitchen.
* Ability to work throughout every area of the kitchen and run a service.
* Ensuring that all receive high-quality dishes Making dining experience truly memorable Ensuring high standards of food safety and hygiene are maintained.
* Acquiring skills and knowledge relating to the job role.
* Full drivers’ licence and own a car due to location.
* Striving for excellence by paying attention to important detail.
* Demonstrating good knowledge of dietary requirements
* Level 2 certificate in food hygiene.
* HACCP (i.e. date labelling, temperature check, probe calibration).
* Basic computer literacy.
Previous experience working in food preparation in a hotel, school or hospitality related role, and be able to work with minimum supervision. The successful applicants must be able to work flexible hours on any day of the week.
Successful Candidates must be aware that a DBS will be done at no cost to the candidate. If this is the role for you or would like to discuss this further please feel free to apply