- Category: Catering
- Salary/Rate: £22000 - £23000/annum
- Full/Part Time: Full Time
Chef – £23k PA DOE – CDP- DBS Required – Fresh food – Straight shifts – Career progression / life balance.
Simple Recruitment are now seeking a progression seeking and highly organised Experienced Chef to work with one of the most highly regarded modern Assisted living Sites in the country – An amazing opportunity for an objective driven chef who wants the relaxed atmosphere of a care facility but with the enjoyment of a bistro setting, you will be cooking not only for the residence but at times for their friends and family as the bistro is also open to the public. this position would be perfect for a Chef with either a history in or seeking a transition into the Care sector.
This role boasts a rare opportunity to maintain a firm hold of your work life/balance without sacrificing the opportunity to grow and develop in the industry.
The successful candidate will have –
· A desire to mentor, guide and instill their own high standards and practices in to the team.
· A solid understanding of costings, menu design and working well within a budget
· A proven track record of cooking high quality, fresh food with a dedication to consistency in your work.
· The ability to cook for large numbers as well as the talent, drive and flair to set your skills to refined fine dining services.
· Strong communication and organisational skills.
· A natural desire to have a positive impact on your team as well your customers.
· All relevant health and safety training and certification including up to date knowledge of allergens, COSHH and HACCAP procedures
As well as –
* An excellent work/ life balance to look forward to – 5 out of 7 operation with mainly straight and morning shifts on offer.
* The opportunity to work closely with an executive chef that is dedicated to bringing the most up to date techniques and culinary trends to life in a rapidly expanding kitchen environment.
* A competitive salary ranging between £23,000 D.O.E
Our client is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and vulnerable adults and expects all employees to share this commitment. An enhanced DBS disclosure must be obtained for this role