- Category: Catering
- Salary/Rate: £ / 11
- Full/Part Time: Temporary
Website Simple Recruitment Reading
I know you’re fed up with reading the same copied and pasted adverts on indeed.
Want to speak with a human instead of a recruitment robot?
My client is looking for front of house staff for their site in Wokingham.
Who is my client? They’re a garden centre 2 miles from Wokingham town centre.
You can walk, cycle, drive or get a bus there and would finish when they shut at 6pm.
This is a 5/7 days a week role.
Well, what do you need for this role?
- Converse with customers and take their food order
- Be fit and able to carry plates of food and drinks to customers
- Clean a table, then set it up with cutlery
- Ideally they want to hire staff who have barista experience (this isn’t a must though!)
In return our client will –
- Pay you £11 per hour + tips
- Get you to work 40 hours a week
- Treat you with respect
- Discounted food
- Give you the opportunity to progress in a career in catering
- Varied shift times (finishing at or before 6pm)