- Category: Construction
- Salary/Rate: £11.50 / Hour
- Full/Part Time: Full Time
Our client is a leading rental company and as the world is opening up again, require 2 Yard Operatives on an initially, short term contract. Priding themselves on sustainability, they have state of the art environmentally friendly processes in place too.
In this role, you won't mind getting a bit wet and mucky and are not scared of hard work. You will play a key role in the smooth and efficient running of the Service Centre. It will be your job to prepare the equipment to ensure that it is clean and ready for customers to hire.
Your duties will include:
* Cleaning and preparing equipment
* Checking and storing off-hired equipment
* Assisting in the workshop
* Maintaining a clean and safe yard, workshop and storage areas
Training is provided on the equipment necessary for the job including the checking in system and how you obtain your jobs for the day.
Initially a 1 week contract – potentially moving to 4 but could be on-going.
What you will need to bring to the role from day one:
* The physical fitness required to undertake your daily tasks
* Ability to work as part of a team and to complete job duties on time
* Good level of English communication skills – verbally and with technology
* Your own 'wet weather' kit – sturdy waterproofs – jacket (hi vis), trousers, footwear, hard hat – Goggles and gloves are provided
* Commitment to health and safety
Due to the location – it is unlikely public transport is available so you will have to either drive, cycle or live very close.
Surrounding locations Hungerford, Lambourn, Wantage, Marlborough, Swindon, Baydon, The Sheffords and Ogbournes – all within easy commuting distances.
We are looking to find the right people for this role urgently so please contact us ASAP