- Category: Customer Services
- Salary/Rate: £12.70 / hour
- Full/Part Time: Temporary
Website Simple Recruitment Milton Keynes
Simple Recruitment are working with Local Authority to recruit Customer Service Advisor to work in their contact centre based in St.Ives in Cambridgeshire.
We are looking to add a few people to our team to ensure we offer the best service to our callers.
· This is a varied role where no two days will be the same. You will be providing support from the contact centre via telephone, email and other methods as required.
· You will be handling calls across a variety of channels- primarily the processing of online safeguarding forms and e-mailed requests into children’s social care.
· Onward processing of contacts into the social care teams.
· Resolving some contacts within the contact centre through the provision of information and advice. Nature of the contacts is broad from safeguarding through to the management of Education Care and Health Plans.
This is a sedentary role. Candidate should be able to work between the hours of 9am-5pm Monday to Friday although flexible working may be considered subject to pace and quality of work. Excellent IT and interpersonal skills required. Please be aware that due to the nature of the calls, some of the contacts can be upsetting. You will be expected to be professional at all times.
A standard DBS will be required for this role, we are offering a rate of £12.70phfor the right candidate.
If you are interested in this Customer Service Advisor role based in St.Ives in Cambridgeshire, then please apply today
Job Types: Full-time, Temporary contract
Contract length: 7 months
Salary: £12.70 per hour
- On-site parking
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
- No weekends
Ability to commute/relocate:
- St. Ives: reliably commute or plan to relocate before starting work (required)