- Category: Distribution
- Salary/Rate: £11 - £12/hour
- Full/Part Time: Full Time
Simple Recruitment Services are currently looking for Tipper drivers for our client based in Ascot.
The work and fleet are varied and include 3.5 tonne to 32 tonne. All HGV Drivers covers Skips, RoRo’s, Tippers, RCVs, Beavertails (this list is not exhaustive) (once appropriate level of training is provided) and should complete all operational duties within guidelines. Job Details below;
* To comply fully with Health and Safety policies, traffic laws and legislation as well as safe working practices.
* To ensure Worksheet are filled out daily
* To wear the correct safety equipment (PPE)
* Responsible for ensuring that refuse / recycling material collections are completed.
* Ensuring that the vehicle checks are carried out daily
* Collecting recycling material in a safe manner and unloading the vehicle at the designated disposal point.
* Ensuring that the vehicle is left in a clean state at the end of the working day.
* Reporting of any incidents or accidents regardless of location.
* Any other duties designated by the client are carried out
The ideal candidate must have the following;
* You should hold a minimum of a Class 2 Licence. You must have a fully valid Driver CPC.
* Must have Tipper driving experience.
* Multi-skilled driver ideally with experience of the waste industry and of Industrial and Commercial Collections.
* Good time keeping.
* Conscientious & possesses can do attitude.
* Good communication skills within team and with customers.
* Work effectively in teams and be able to work co-operatively.
* Customer friendly.
* Flexible approach to overtime and tasks allocated.
* Good geographical area knowledge.
* High regard to Health and safety and following procedures. Good safe working attitude
If this role interests your, please contact me on details provided