- Category: Distribution
- Salary/Rate: £9 - £10/hour
- Full/Part Time: Full Time
Do you enjoy the countryside and driving? If so why not combine the two? Since 1982 our client has been supplying the farming community with a comprehensive range of agricultural and industrial products, and offer a professional, personal, reliable service where every aspect of customer service is of the utmost importance. They know that there is a choice of suppliers and understand the need to offer a service which will result in customer satisfaction in every area of business. They currently have a vacancy for a full time Driver who would be responsible for the safe arrival of products on their next day guaranteed delivery service. Their drivers are an integral part of their team playing a vital face to face role with the farmers they serve. They require a friendly, efficient, hard-working and dedicated individual who would like to join their team. They have a very good retention of staff and have need of someone who is looking for a long term position where positive relations can be built with their customers.
* Loading vans accurately and efficiently
* Delivering correct products to customer base (primarily Farms) efficiently & in good order
* Helping in warehouse if back prior to 5.00pm Requirements;
* Experience of driving Mercedes Sprinter vans or something similar
* Full clean driving licence
* Honest and trustworthy (references will be sought on all applicants)
* Due to rural location, own transport is needed.
The typical working hours for this role could fall between 40h and 50h per week. Monday – Friday, start 7.30am to 5pm or till finish.
Please note this is zero hours contract with the possibility of a full time employment.
If you think you are the right Candidate, please apply for this position or contact Max at Simple Recruitment Services Ltd