- Category: Distribution
- Salary/Rate: £8.75 - £14/hour
- Full/Part Time: Full Time
SRS are recruiting for applicants to work a night shift in a busy warehouse
Ideally, we are looking for applicants that have had a minimum of 6 months warehouse experience.
The Shift time will start at 11.15PM – 7.15AM, initially this will be on an ad hoc basis and these shifts will be Mon- Fri this could lead in to full time work on a permanent basis.
The pay will start from £8.75 per hour with a pay ray rise after week 13 and an additional pay rise after 26 weeks.
As a Parcel Sorter the work will involve the following:
* Sorting Items by hand into compartments, overseeing the automatic sorting process.
* Bagging and labelling mail for its destination.
* Moving mail around the office between conveyor belts, loading and unloading wheeled containers from vehicles to the despatch areas.
* Lift and carry mail bags and boxes weighing up to 20kg and to push containers weighing 250kg.
Due to the nature of the role we will require to carry out an in-depth security clearance check.
If you think you are the right Candidate please apply for this position