- Category: Electronics
- Salary/Rate: £9.70/hour
- Full/Part Time: Full Time
Purpose of job
Part of a multi-skilled team responsible for the building of completed Products, from sub-assemblies maintaining high standards of workmanship to IPCA 610.
• General secondary education.
• Time spent in manufacturing environment, ideally electronics based
• Computer literate • Experience of hand soldering advantageous.
• Previous experience of production testing, preferably within a manufacturing environment would be advantageous.
• Desirable – Electronics qualification / training, Electronics based and or mechanical aptitude.
• Desirable – Assembly experience specific to building and testing completed PCB’s into finished product.
Primary roles & responsibilities
• Build product to customer drawings/specifications
• Follow company procedures / work instructions
• Report and problems / issues to supervisor / manager
• Ensure all work is completed to specified levels of workmanship
• Ensure Health & Safety of self and colleagues
• Adhere to the Health and Safety requirements and regulations
• Adhere to the Company IT and Data policy
• Comply with the statutory requirements and regulations and Company requirements
• Carry out any other reasonable request which is for the benefit of the business
• Assist in the training of team members ensuring best practice standards are maintained
Monday – Thursday – (Apply online only)
Friday – (Apply online only)
You will be on a Temp – Perm assignment (expected 13 weeks)
Once permenant you will recieve;
Pension Scheme Employer 3.5% Employee 2.5%
25 days Holiday + Bank Holidays
Annual bonus dependant on profits (split equally across company regardless of position)