- Category: Other
- Salary/Rate: £10.25 / Hour
- Full/Part Time: Full Time
Simple Recruitment are looking for a number of Waste Recycling Operatives to work at our client's plant in Eversley (Hook). You will be sorting commercial/industrial (not residential) waste into categories within a warehouse type environment from a conveyor; selecting certain materials; achieving targets; maintaining a tidy environment etc
You will need:
* To be physically fit and able to work 8 hours a day+ in a manual role
* Have a good level of basic English
* Be resilient in character – a varied and multicultural environment – communication with different nationalities should not faze you. (We have European speaking team leaders to help you)
* Be able to adhere to health and safety guidelines
* Have your own transport OR have a group of friends where 1 is a driver. Enhanced rates of pay for drivers who provide lifts to others.
Hours of work: 7am to 5.30pm Monday to Friday and overtime Saturday Mornings 7am – 1pm
Own safety shoes, hi vis and if you have your own hard hat, that is ideal.
It is essential to be reliable and committed to working a full week in an on-going contract. Some workers have been temporary in excess of 4 years.
After 12 weeks you will go onto an increased rate of £10.25 whether staying temporary or going to permanent employment