- Category: Other
- Salary/Rate: £11.66 / hour
- Full/Part Time: Temporary
Website Simple Recruitment Milton Keynes
Simple Recruitment are working with a national client to recruit a Ground Maintenance Operative for a local council based in Brentwood.
- To work as a small team of Street Scene Operatives within an area specified by the Deputy Operations Manager.
- The post holder could be based at various sites throughout the Borough and will assist in the maintenance and cleansing of a wide range of the Council’s public places and open spaces
- Required to assist with minor burial preparations as part of the cemeteries team
Suitable candidate will have:
- A current driving licence
- Desirable experience and understanding of basic gardening skills such as pruning, weeding and planting of flowerbeds, and the use of small handheld petrol operated equipment such as strimmer’s and blowers
- Essential: The ability to work outdoors which will involve some exposure to inclement weather
Monday to Friday
Pay: £11.66/hr weekly pay
Contract Duration: Until October 2023 (4months approximately)
If you are interested in this role, then please apply today and one of our consultant will be in touch.
Job Types: Full-time, Contract
Contract length: 4 months
Salary: £11.66 per hour
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Brentwood: reliably commute or plan to relocate before starting work (required)
Driving Licence (required)