- Category: Personnel/Recruitment
- Salary/Rate: £21000 - £26000/annum Casual Dress, Bonus Scheme
- Full/Part Time: Full Time
Recruitment Consultant – Social Healthcare
Location – Southampton
Simple Recruitment Services are currently looking for a Recruitment Consultant to manage and develop our Social Healthcare Desk. This is a great opportunity to join an established team within its centrally based branch in Southampton.
Ideally, you will have a minimum on 12 months experience running a similar health care temporaries desk. However, we will consider training and developing the right person. So, if you can convince us, that you have what it takes then we would like to hear from you!
This is a warm desk opportunity with lots of potential as we continue to develop and consolidate new business in Southampton and the surrounding areas.
You will have:
* Good communications skills.
* Ability to build and develop candidate and client relationships.
* Experience of Social Healthcare compliance and standards.
* A desire to achieve and exceed personal and professional goals.
* Manage your time and schedule weekly rotas for temp staff.
* Be willing to take on board out of hours on call as appropriate to meet the business needs.
* A team approach is all important and willingness to work in a collaborative way to achieve branch goals.
* Good organisational and Prioritisation skills.
If you would like to be considered for this role, please forward your CV directly or contact the Branch and ask for Callum Johnson for a confidential chat