- Category: Social Care
- Salary/Rate: £10.20 - £11.30/hour
- Full/Part Time: Full Time
Hours 50 – 60 per week (5 over 7 – 07.30 to 10.00pm)
£10.20 PH Monday to Friday – £11.30 PH Weekends
Car Owner Driver Essential
Based Windsor – Slough – Maidenhead – Ascot & Sunningdale
Caring beyond the call of duty making sure that every person in your care is made to feel looked after and safe. Ensuring that your kindness shines through to deliver the very best you can every day.
We at Simple Recruitment are working with a professional and well-respected care company in who require an experienced care worker who can work in and around the Windsor area. This is a domiciliary role where you will be providing person centred support, tailored to meet the needs of the individual.
You will be required to:
* To provide exceptional quality care to private clients in their own homes.
* To promote and respect client’s rights, choice, independence, individuality, privacy and dignity.
* To treat clients with respect and keep them safe.
* To be flexible and open to extra hours in case of emergency.
Skills & Experience:
* A minimum of 2 years’ experience in a care environment.
* Experience of people living with dementia is an advantage
* Excellent communication skills with an empathetic and caring attitude with the ability to maintain client confidentiality.
* Full UK driving licence, full access to own car and Business Insurance.
Salary and Benefits
* Excellent rates of pay (£10.20 – week, £11.30 – weekend).
* Very generous mileage allowance (32p per mile).
* Paid travelling time in between calls
* Holidays – 28 days (full time)
* Excellent career and training opportunities.
* Uniform and supplies
* DBS application paid.
If you would like to be considered for this role please send your CV Angela Bilyk Branch Manager – Social Healthcare