- Category: Telecoms
- Salary/Rate: £10.42 / hour
- Full/Part Time: Temporary
Website Simple Recruitment Milton Keynes
Simple Recruitment are working with a national client to recruit a parking assistant in Wyre Forest District Council based in Kidderminster.
- Some basic weeding and shrub bed maintenance
- Litter picking
- Cleaning down pay machines
- Assisting with parking up of cars on our overflow site in Stourport (Riverside Meadows)
No need for safety boots, just clean dress attire (no ripped jeans) high vis and gloves will be provided.
Full manual driving licence needed as will be using the council’s van.
Friday, Saturday and Sunday
09:30-17:30 or 10:00-18:00
Pay: £10.42/hr weekly pay
This role is a fixed term contract for two months.
If you are interested in this role then, please apply today and one of our consultant will be in touch.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Temporary
Contract length: 2 months
Part-time hours: 24 per week
Salary: £10.42 per hour
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Kidderminster, DY10 1HA: reliably commute or plan to relocate before starting work (required)
- Driving: 1 year (preferred)
- Driving Licence (required)