Simple are currently recruiting for Candidates for all of our specific market sectors for Temporary ad hoc positions, Permanent roles and Temp to Perm contracts.
Simple aide our Clients, many of which hold exclusive accounts with Simple, with holiday cover, sickness, increased business levels and front line support.
What we offer our Candidates
Simple offer our Candidates:
- Competitive rates of pay, to be paid weekly.
- An online portal to store Payslips, P60’s and P45’s.
- Impartial career advice from Consultants with in-depth industry knowledge and experience.
Weather you are looking to work as a freelancer, self-employed or are looking to maximise your income around existing commitments, Simple are able to offer opportunities to suit your situation. Please feel free to contact your nearest Branch to discuss a registration.
In order to complete a Registration with Simple the following documents are required –
- Current CV
- Proof of Right to Work in the UK (EU Passport, EU ID Card, EU Birth Certificate, Visa)
- Proof of National Insurance Number
- Proof of Address
- Proof of Bank Account showing account number, sort code, account holders name
- Driving License, Digital Tacho Card, DQC card for driving roles
- Certification to for relevant qualifications
- Two professional references to cover a 5 year period.
Simple Recruitment are happy to work with Self Employed Candidates, the following documentation would be required –
- Proof of UTR (Unique TAX Reference Number)
- Proof of Public Liability Insurance to the value of £500,000,000
- Proof of Business Bank Account
- Copy of Company Invoice
To apply, click the 'Apply Now' button under any of the jobs on our jobs board.