- Category: Social Care
- Salary/Rate: £13.50 / hour
- Full/Part Time: Temporary
Website Simple Recruitment Nottingham
Job Title: Support Worker for Learning Disabilities – Alfreton (Night shifts)
Are you a compassionate and dedicated healthcare professional with experience in providing support for individuals with learning disabilities? We are currently seeking a skilled Support Worker to assist our client based in Alfreton and their service users at a home providing exceptional support and assistance to their residents for night shifts. The home has multiple adult residents who require varying levels of support depending on their age and needs.
Position: 121 Support Worker for Learning Disabilities
Setting: Residential Home
Shifts: Night Shifts (9:00 pm – 7:00am) available Monday to Sunday
Pay rate: £13.50 P/H (including holiday pay)
- Provide assistance to individuals with learning disabilities, fostering independence and personal growth.
- Support with activities such as dressing and other personal care.
- Monitor and address the unique needs of the resident, ensuring a person-centred approach.
- Effectively managing any challenging behaviours.
- Facilitate engaging and meaningful interactions to enhance social and emotional well-being.
- Maintain accurate documentation of observations and activities.
- Previous experience of working with adults living with Learning Difficulties, with at least 6 months covering a role within a UK-based healthcare company.
- Own transport would be a benefit due to locations but is not essential and is not required for work purposes.
- Compassionate and patient-centred approach to providing support for individuals with learning disabilities.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work effectively in a team and adapt to various support needs.
- Competitive hourly pay with weekly payments.
- A supportive and collaborative work environment.
- Opportunities for professional development and training.
- Flexible night shifts allowing for a healthy work-life balance.
If you are a dedicated healthcare professional passionate about making a positive impact on the lives of individuals with learning disabilities, we invite you to apply. Join our team and contribute to the well-being and happiness of those supported by our care team.
To register your interest or for further details, contact: Craig Snelson – [email protected]
Simple Healthcare Recruitment is an equal opportunity recruitment agency employer. We encourage applications from candidates of all backgrounds and experiences. Please note that as a recruitment agency, you MUST have the right to work in the UK, and we regret to inform you that we cannot provide visa assistance for potential candidates.