- Category: Social Care
- Salary/Rate: £13.50 / Hour
- Full/Part Time: Temporary
Website Simple Recruitment Nottingham
Job Title: Support Worker for Learning Disabilities – Numerous locations around Nottinghamshire
Are you a compassionate and dedicated Support Worker with experience in providing one-to-one support for individuals with learning disabilities? We are currently seeking a skilled Support Worker to assist our client and their service users at numerous residences across Nottinghamshire with their day-to-day activities, promoting independence and well-being.
Position: 121 Support Worker for Learning Disabilities
Setting: Supportive living Accommodation
Location: Nottingham Supportive living setting
Shifts: 12 hour Day Shifts (8:00 am – 8:00 pm) available Monday to Sunday
Pay rate: £13.50 P/H (including holiday pay)
- Provide one-to-one assistance an individual living with learning disabilities, promoting independence.
- Support with daily activities.
- Monitor and address the unique needs of the resident, ensuring a person-centred approach.
- Facilitate engaging and meaningful interactions to enhance social and emotional well-being.
- Maintain accurate documentation of observations and activities.
- Previous experience within a supportive living setting, with at least 6 months covering a role within a UK-based healthcare company.
- Own transport would be a benefit due to locations but is not essential and is not required for work purposes.
- Previous experience of working with residents living with Learning Difficulties.
- Compassionate and patient-centred approach to providing support for individuals with learning disabilities.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work effectively in a team and adapt to various support needs.
- Competitive hourly pay with weekly payments.
- A supportive and collaborative work environment.
- Opportunities for professional development and training.
- Flexible day shifts allowing for a healthy work-life balance.
If you are a dedicated healthcare professional passionate about making a positive impact on the lives of individuals with learning disabilities, we invite you to apply. Join our team and contribute to the well-being and happiness of those supported by our care team.
To register your interest or for further details, contact: Craig Snelson – [email protected]
Simple Healthcare Recruitment is an equal opportunity recruitment agency employer. We encourage applications from candidates of all backgrounds and experiences. Please note that as a recruitment agency, you MUST have the right to work in the UK, and we regret to inform you that we cannot provide visa assistance for potential candidates.